Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fantasy Football Daily

Great banter on the blog, lately. I like what I'm seeing. Here's a quick fantasy football update-

Weekly Schedule-
Hoosier Heat at Rockpile
Lawndale Longhorns at Berwanger's Brawlers
TallCorn Cobras at Jimmy's (or Ryan's) Daddy
Nigerian Nightmares at Rusty Trombones
Chimps Gone Wild at The Goat Locker
Roscoe Village Hot Dogs at CO Giants

Top 3 Free Agents-
1. Matt Cassell QB-80 fantasy points
2. Redskins D-69 fantasy points
3. Shaun Hill QB-63 points

Team's Top Performers
Berwangers Brawlers-David Gerrard-88 points
Chimps Gone Wild-Matt Schaub-144 points
CO Giants-Philip Rivers-96 points
Hoosier Heat-Adrian Peterson-104 points
Jimmy's Daddy-Drew Brees-125 points
Lawndale Longhorns-Maurice Jones-Drew-102 points
Nigerian Nightmares-Matt Ryan-96 points
The Rockpile-Kurt Warner-92 points
Hot Dogs-Joe Flacco-121 points
Rusty Trombones-Ben Roethlisberger-132 points
Tallcorn Cobras-Tom Brady-138 points
The Goat Locker-Peyton Manning-129 points

Team Rushing Touchdown Leaders
1.Hoosier Heat-14
The Rockpile-14
Lawndale Longhorns-14
4. The Goat Locker-13
5. Rusty Trombones-11
6. CO Giants-10
Hot Dogs-10
8. Tallcorn Cobras-9
Chimps Gone Wile-9
10. Berwangers Brawlers-8
11. Jimmy's Daddy-5
Nigerian Nightmares-5

12 comments:

Sulceski said...

Couldn't help but notice that Ben Rothlisberger's 132 pts are 40 more then Kurt Warners!

Jim said...

Yeah, one would think it'd have been smarter of you to offer Aaron Rodgers, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA.

Unknown said...

Hot Dogs will be taken down like Kobayshi...

Sulceski said...

Rodgers was reserved for another deal. Total blockbuster that never saw the light of day.

Sulceski said...

If anyone hasn't heard about the Steve Phillips sage you must read the NY Post story and see the pic of Brooke Hundley (the 22yr old he had an affair with).

Seriously......I can only imagine that Phillips had lost a bet with Ravech and Kruk on the golf course!!

PG said...

WOW!!!!! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Sulceski said...

I saw one comment which made me pee my pants -

"Brooke Hundley...more like Brooke TwoHundley"!!

Unknown said...

Holy crap!

New Linc said...

TMZ has even more pictures posted of that beast! I think my new favorite phrase is going to be "I wouldn't touch that with Steve Phillip's dick"!

Unknown said...

Cant wait to hear the reasoning on this trade...

New Linc said...

Here is my logic.

I lead the league in rushing with a two headed moster of MJD and Ray Rice. Both are on a bye week this and will serve as my starters the remainder of the season. While Lynch and Williams are starting RBs they play for bad offenses that will have to throw the ball in the second half. Additionally, both are a bad start or two away from splitting even MORE carries with F. Jackson and D. Ward.

My QB situation has been unstable all season and after McNabb laid an egg in Oakland I've lost confidence in him. Rogers gives me a must start QB with the bye week behind him.

Crabtree, while a top ten pick, plays for a run based offense, has missed spring training and a quarter of the season. While he could be a break-out star for the Niners I cannot think of a WR who made a major impact in his rookie year aside from R. Moss.

Long story short I gave up depth at WR and RB to obtain a must start QB. True, the Packers line has sucked but if I want to seriously contend it is a risk I feel I had to take.

Anonymous said...

онлайн видео школьниц http://free-3x.com/ фото реальных молодых учительниц free-3x.com/ 18 летние парни [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]